Happy Bumz Modern Cloth Nappy - Save 25% - Fun And Stylish - PUL - Blue Sailor
- High Quality Designs
- Soft To The Touch
- Free Microfibre Insert
- PUL Water Proof Breathable Material
- One Size Fit Birth to 13kg
- Easy To Wash
- Environmentally Friendly
- Resale Value
- Save $1000's of Dollars
- You See The Difference
- They Feel The Difference
Who Knew There Were 11 Great Reasons To Use Modern Cloth Nappies?
The old cloth nappy has come a long way with the use of technology, style, and design, never before has it been so simple to use but also come in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and designs.
What are modern cloth nappies?
Modern cloth nappies is the term used for this new and improved old faithful, designed with easy to use push button clips no longer will you ever need to use the dreaded old safety pins, this new design has been inspired by the success of the disposable nappy with ease of use, You can now replace the dreaded Disposable nappy which adds up to 1.5 tonnes of landfill per child every year and takes 500 years to break down, with a stylish, colourful, design that will be turning heads with envy.
Our modern cloth nappies are designed to be an all in one fit, meaning you won't need a wide variety of sizes, only one size as it will grow with your baby through to infant and toilet trained.
How To Use Your Modern Cloth Nappies?
- Before using your new modern cloth nappies rinse and wash, this will encourage the booster to absorb. Your boosters absorbancy will increase each time you wash them.
- Putting the nappy together is a breeze, you can either stuff the booster in the pocket provided, or just place it on top of the cover.
- When putting your modern cloth nappy on your child ensure that the elastic around your baby's legs is firm but not to tight as this is what keeps poo in.
- Select the closest adjustable button and clip together
- Congratulations your baby is now wearing a stylish more comfortable nappy.
How To Wash And Care For Your Cloth Nappies?
- After changing empty any contents into the toilet.
- Rinse out under the laundry tap and remove any stains as best as you can.
- Place into a pale preferably a dry pale (bucket with no water).
- when you have enough for a washing load spray any stains with a stain remover.
- Wash with your normal washing powder / Liquid.
- Wash on the hottest setting to kill any bacteria.
- Hang out to dry.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do not wash with your regular clothes.
- Do not use a fabric softener as it will hinder the absorbency.
- Do not dry in a clothes dryer.
What Are Your Modern Cloth Nappy's Made Of?
The cover is made of a breathable waterproof material called PUL, while the free booster we include is made from one of the softest and most absorbent materials. Cloth Nappy inserts are designed with two outside layers of microfiber to maintain comfort, and two inner layers of cotton to absorb moisture and maintain dryness.
What Do You Get
1x Environmentally friendly, Stylish modern cloth nappy.
1x Free booster to absorb and provide comfort and a soft feeling on your baby's skin.
Handling Time: 1-3 Days
Shipping Time: 12 - 20 Days